Más Vida Movilidad is a 100% Mexican company, founded in Mexicali, México. Specialized in services of mobilization and scheduled transfer of senior adults and people with some disabilities, temporary or permanent. It does not offer emergency services, pre-hospital, medical or intensive care. Our current coverage is within the state of Baja California, México. As well as transfers from México to the Southern border area of California, USA and vice versa, using the medical lane while crossing.
To promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility, by providing warm, humane and high-quality mobilization and transfer options.
To improve the mobility of elder adults and people with disabilities, as we believe that the ability to move is a universal human need and right.
We are convinced that all people have the right to live as independent as possible and to contribute to their community, within their circumstances of life.
That is why in Más Vida Movilidad we want to put our grain of sand so that our Loved Ones with limited mobility, have access to an excellent quality of life, through the availability of safe, comfortable and timely mobilization and transfer options.
1. Safety. Always preserve the physical, emotional, psychological, moral, spiritual, and financial integrity of all the people with whom we interact.
2. Quality. To live the highest virtues and human qualities to be able to deliver services with the highest standards, in a warm and humane way.
3. Growth. To grow in terms of number of Loved Ones with a smile; as well as in human, professionals, and financial terms.
Our team members are warm, human and focused on identifying and meeting the needs of the Loved Ones with limited mobility.
Our mobility specialists have:
• Training and certification by CONALEP in the treatment and mobilization of Seniors and persons with disabilities.
• First Aid Training from The Mexican Red Cross, including cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) with defibrillator, which is available in each transportation unit.
• Some members have a Nursing degree from the Baja California State University (UABC) School of Nursing.
• Passed a rigorous security background check.
• Have a high-way driver's license.
Please review the most frequent questions we respond to our clients